PollCat is a website that covers select elections from around the world, providing independent forecasts of results.
Currently we are covering the 2022 Quebec general election.
So far we have also covered:
- 2022 Quebec provincial election
- 2022 London local elections
- 2021 Icelandic parliamentary election
- 2021 Norwegian parliamentary election
- 2021 Nova Scotia provincial election
- 2021 United Kingdom elections
- 2021 Scottish Parliament election
- 2021 Senedd election
- 2021 London Assembly and Mayoral elections
- 2021 English local election
The site was built and is run by Conrad Martinez Lambert, a Political Science and International Relations graduate from the University of Birmingham.
You can follow the site's twitter for further analysis at @pollcat_stat and you can follow my personal twitter at @conrad_aml